Saturday, February 12, 2011

OCC ~ Cut it Out Challenge

Hello everyone and welcome to 'My Little Stampin' Spot! This week's challenge over at 'Our Creative Corner' is to 'Cut It Out'! Lori Rider - The Diva Stamper, is challenging us to use a technique that requires cutting (fussy cutting, Paper piecing, out of the box, etc.). My techniques include fussy cutting and paper piecing. Stop on over to the OCC and check out what the rest of the design has created this week!
Everyone is welcome to play along, if you upload to SCS use the keyword OCCC. If you would like to be considered for the 'Top Talent' or 'Talented Trio' awards you must have your card/project submitted on the OCC blog post by Friday February 18th at 11:50 ET. Good Luck! I can't wait to see what you create this week!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Stamps~ Loads of Love
Paper~ Real Red, Crumb Cake, Bashful BlueWhisper White, Watercolor paper, Love Impressions DSP.
Ink~ Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Going Gray, More Mustard.
Accessories~ Real Red brads.
Tools~ Lattice Square embossing folder, Pinking Hearts border punch, circle punches, blender pen.

12 comments:

Allison said...

So cute! Love the colouring on the truck!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

How cute is this? I have always loved that set and it is so perfect for Valentine's Day. Those tiny hearts must have been murder to trim out but the cascade of hearts makes this card so special. Love the colors too. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Hugs,
Linda

Sharon Wheet said...

Diane, I just wanted to pop-in and let you know how wonderful your card is! I LOVE how you got your real red and bashful blue to go sooo well together. (mine never looks like it belongs) and I really love how you gave some of the heart some glitter! It helps give your pile of valentines some depth! It is really wonderful working with such talented ladies. YOu really keep me on my toes! Love the heart punch border, too!

Wendy J. said...

Oh Diane, this is so cute! I love that little blue pick-up and the hearts falling out the back. That blue punched edge really shows it off nicely! Great job!

Sarah Gough said...

this is so my fave card of the week Diane, I still smile everytime I see that set - it feels like I've had it forever, but you can't beat it for guy cards!

Kristin said...

I have always loved this set, and your card has just made it for me! These colors are my favorite combo right now and you made it look like a match made in heaven. Great job - love DT'n with you!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super, super cute Diane!!!!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Diane, the hearts falling out of the back of the truck are adorable! And it is a perfect card for a guy or a girl!

Lori Rider said...

This is so darn cute - and I can't believe you cut out those tiny hearts. I bow down to you! Your watercoloring is gorgeous, and I love the layout - it all works perfectly together!

Suzie Q said...

Hi Diane,
thanks for popping by your card is way better than mine - great minds think alike i had made the card before i found out what challenge it would fit into! lol x
hugs
Suzie Qx

Sandra said...

I adore this. Your truck is super cool and reminds me of my brother, which bring back good memories. Wow! Isn't that exactly what cards do for us. Thank you!

JA said...

Great guys card. Thank you. My truck isn't as funky as yours but would white core paper I got it to look cuter. Thanks again.
J

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...